As always, I'm the one cutting the cake. heh.
It's great being in the middle of all the kakaks.. hahaAnd it's great fun to finally have elder sisters.
I couldnt stop laughing on this skyride.Just look at her face!
She was scared. like really seriously scared. haha
I never had any experience skyriding with a female.
ahahahahaha
It was really hillarious.. all the way to the top she kept on screaming..
But when she saw me snapping her picture, she even got the time to smile!
haha!
uddyn and kak hajar was cool. they didnt make any noise.But behind them kak baby and kak didi made me laugh out loud.
They were so scared that they even cried! hahaha
oh and kak baby kept out shouting: "Aku tanak mati!"
ahahah
haha k ni dah nk turun. so they sempat posing jap.
Luge-ing time!
While waiting for the tram
Barbequed on the tram. It was really hot that i felt my skin was burning.
Kak didi and kak adik
Nice background kan?!
Kalau tak roboh tu lorry da cukup nasib
The Dayaks
Our home sweet home.. hehe
GooD Bye everyone!