I laughed like hyenas the whole day in office today. Seriously. Firstly, I was supposed to be very busy since I have to complete two companies's accounts by tomorrow. Which I have a lil problem with cashflow, again... My cashflow simply cannot balance sey.. *sigh*
So yeah, for the first time ever, I reached at my workplace early. While I was tOo engrossed with work, I received a single particular SMS which catched my attention.
Sender:"Where's work and which Co?"(Ok.. I only cut some parts of the smses la hor) Sender:"From the photo's in facebook, it looked like a makeshift store with window panes. hehe"
My reply:"HahaHa! Oooohh.. So in simpler terms u mean my office is like a store room lah ni. Thanks ah eh.. Its Tan Choon Chye & Co. An auditing firm. At lavendar. AND I'm proud working in this 'store room' place"(ok ini part aku nga sikit HOT ni.. my blood go upstairs ni.. hehkz!)
Sender:"haha. Oh well, hope you wont get suffocated too much ya. hehe. There might be farts flying around"
My reply:" WahAHaHaHAAHaHahaahaHa!!! Oh well, we employees of Tan Choon Chye are not like you. Anyhow farting anywhere."
Sender:" Haha. We're deutsche bahn employee. We dont fart anywhere too. We ask permission to do that."
Ok peeps.. It was really funny TAU!!!!!!! Aku ketawe geli hati mcm nak gile seyy... and ohhh... I was chit chatting with a colleague ah.. And suddenly the topic was about someone who likes to fart at work. And it makes me laughed even louder sey... AhaHaha!! What a coincidence la kan... Both were talking about farting with me the same day... Hillarious la...