HAPpy BirthDay To My Mummy!!!
Even though she is not talking to me at the moment..
hee
Well.. I'm supposed to be the one yg merajok with her.
Since she accidentally told someone else about a secret that i told her.
MY darkest secret. haha
Oh well... it's not a secret anymore now that she actually TOLD someone.
I was a lil mad at first.
But I get over it quickly and it is forgotten.
It happened the day before her birthday.
What luck.

After work, I went to swensens to buy a 'cookies n cream' icecream cake for her.A cake With a Touch Of Love.
I'll explain what it means by a touch of love below aite!
Notice the Ferrero Rocher chocolate yg macam out of place in between the Oreos?
That's My Touch of love.
I purposely put the thing there.
Got the chocolate for free at work.
I ate four of them and thats the last ketul of Ferrero Rocher.
Wanted to eat it too and suddenly I realised: "eh, mummy loves this chocolate".
So yeah.. decided to save seketul for her.
Dont call me kedekut.
It's really hard to part a lady from her chocolate you know..