Dainty Diva~
Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back In SIM


With Kak Nad
A bubbly and cheerful Sister
A very 'semangat' kind of person too. hee
You will never feel left out whenever she is around
Used to be a tutor of mine back in Pre-U days
Helped me alot in studies
She is my inspiration
The reason I have lots of friends in SIM
I Love her


With Qat
A fierce looking but actually he is a real funny guy
A caring brother
Who never fails to ask "Are you ok? " or "eh, you ok not?"
A true gentleman I shld say
He who understands other people's feelings
And he who always try his best to make everybody happy
I Love him

With Firuz
A great friend with delicate heart
A soft spoken guy but very manly
You'll feel happy whenever he is around
He who loves to smile
But knows how to hide his feelings well
A very generous and honest guy
A considerate person too
I Love him

With wan
None other than my bestest of friends in SIM
A friend that I used to always study with
A friend who never fails to buy me chocolates whenever I'm down
A friend who listens
A friend who I sang a special song for. 'Ariq' is the title of the song. hehehe
He who has seen me at my worst
A friend that I had rudely jumped over and nearly step on him when Mr cockroach passed by
A friend that I Love deeply



This is Maya
A happy-go-lucky dear friend of mine
Who never fails to make us laugh our hearts out during boring meetings
We seldom study or hang-out together in school
But whenever I'm with her, I just couldn't stop laughing
A friend who has a really soft voice and manners
You will always feel at ease and comfortable whenever you with her
I Love her


LOVE <3

1:20 AM

The Dainty Diva

'Wewer' Ratu Rindu
twenty-One diz year
A Student
Very Child-Like
Super CraZy
Loves GettIng into trOuble
PinK is her cOLour

puteri_sayang@hotmail.com

Diva's Cherry

TaGgie Da Diva!




Diva's DARLINKS!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Multiply
My Friendster



e PAST!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009

Diva's Music



Diva's Counter

CREDIT!

Blogskins
Images by alenemurphy & sweetimaginations at Flickr.com
Thanks A Bunch to:
Adekku yg cantik lagi baik hati, ILY!