At work:
I have been eating non-stop!! Seriously. My desk is full of junk fOod.. It will definitely be a pleasant surprise if my weight doesnt reach 55kg soon enough. God forbid. *Nau'zubillah*
Tomorrow at work:
Tomorrow will be Jian wei's birthday. My Mr. gorgeous at work. He is damn gorgeous I tell u. *drools* Well.. Bee chin ordered a cake for tomorrow already.
So.... what else la kan? TAKE PHOTO TAKE PHOTO!!! I am soooo gonna dress up prettily with a touch of beauty. hakz! *nyampah!* (rolls eyes)
At home:
Been engrossing myself with books. Especially Novels. So peeps, it wont be a surprise if you find me at home most of the days and not aswering your calls or smses. So sorry yah! *peace*
Physically:
Stable for now. A lil stronger and fit though course of the overhead bridge near my work place that I have to endure with. Sesak nafas aku naik tu tangga. And it's a fact that everyday my legs menggeletar nak panjat. Fuhh! Save me oh Traffic lights!
Emotionally:
Unstable. Damn you Yahudissssssssssssssssssss..
Bye everyone! If there ever is anyone. =)