Weee!!! Am gonna watch soccer game this sunday with the colleagues!!! Oh by the way, can you see my ticket ade mcm bekas glue? Well.. I was so excited and when i reached home i showed it off to the brother and wollah! Terkoyak! sedih pe hidup. And so.. I glued it back together tenderly and with much care dengan glue gajah. amek kau.
On another note, I can't wait for christmas!! well... the bosses are christians.. so.. we gonna have a partayyyy!! FREE FOOD maaa... huahuahuahua! Should I buy presents for everyone? well.. I came in too late so they had already do the lucky pickings, something like *lucky draw* to know which person you have to buy a present for.So it's gonna be like exchanging of gifts. Interesting seyy... Too bad I missed out on that one.
but oh well.. eventhough i dont celebrate christmas, I LOVE PaRTyyyyyy!! Get to dress up maaa... wakakaka!!