So I went out with these guys after work. Like finally!
It has been really hard to go out with sch friends nowadays..
But oh well.. The more i miss and love them lor...
Those two were dating. ehem! And they made me laugh the whole time..
The angry lamp post lor..
kene tangkap basah. ahaha.. *shhh...*Ok now let me share one of the many nonsense plus hillarious conversations those two had in the car.
Person no. 1: blah blah blah... (ok sorry i forgot what he said exactly but it was something that got to do with going back home late if I'm not mistaken).
Person no. 2: Eh mane boleh... Ade anak dara kat sini. (He was referring to me of course)
Person no. 1: Oh.. kalau macam tu kita buat dia tak dara lah.. jadi boleh. (Ok I find this really Funny laaaaaaaaaaa!!!)
Muahahahahah!!! Funny Plus Kurang asam sambal belacan betol!!!
If you readers dont find it funny that was because you dont know them inside out.
If you readers find it hillarious plus kurang asam, I'm sure you people will know who is person no. 1 and who is the other. ahahaha
Ok done.. so I reached home quite late.
Ayah: kakak pi mane? lambat balik..
Me: kakak pi jalan2 lah.
Ayah: Kakak ade matair ke?
Me: apeee.. kalau nak pi jalan2 mesti dgn matair je pe?
Ayah: =)
Bye Lovelies!!!