Dainty Diva~
Monday, November 03, 2008

SENTOSA-ing

For today's entry, I have to warn you people that it is going to be my syiok sendiri pictures all the way. And it is strictly for the eyes of 21 years old and above adult citizen. For those who feels like vomiting or about to faint after viewing halfway, do Istighfar banyak2 and you may leave this blog in peace. Thank you for your kind understanding. Ciou!


Here we gO!
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


Tada!! First Stop, Beach Station..

Its Skyride and Luge-ing time!

Skyriding was really scary la ok.. tOo high and NO seat belts i repeat, NO SEAT BELTS!! and the thing that i was holding tu kan... Can easily angkat sey.. like seriously.. sungguh tak ketat langsung! and and and when my butt moves even a lil bit kan.. the whole thing bergerak mcm swing yg dekat playground tuuu..
oh my! Well.. my face shows how scary it was.

SCARY I tell you!

But LuGe Was FUn!!!! ahahaha

Nak Naik lagiiiiiiiiiii!!! hehe

Then, I ate Ice cream.. heh.. It was really Hot there..

Off to Fort Siloso.. I was Posing like a british soldier.. heh.

And now, Underwaterworld!! haha. It wasnt easy to take picture with Mr. Turtle ok... He seems to hate the camera and kept swimming away..


ok this is AbovewaterWorld

I can finally drive now. heh. sesape nak tompang?

Feeling-feeling ala Heroin Hindustan. hee

Was about to bite the snake.. haha


Imbiah Waterfall




Wa RocK sama Lu!
(k.. i was just holding the ciggies k.. I didnt even put it near my mouth k.. dont tell mummy and daddy k.. I'm still a smoking virgin k..)
=)

Then, I fall in love with the dradon's skeleton

Hiking up to the Imbiah's mountain.. ermm mcm phm. heh

I'm at the tOp of Imbiah!



Sunset

Ok now... enough of me..
let me introduce to you my bodyguard cum tour guide for the day.

The ghost buster

He who makes friend with skeletons


And he who carries all my things.. ahahaha
Ok Done!



LOVE <3

3:12 PM

The Dainty Diva

'Wewer' Ratu Rindu
twenty-One diz year
A Student
Very Child-Like
Super CraZy
Loves GettIng into trOuble
PinK is her cOLour

puteri_sayang@hotmail.com

Diva's Cherry

TaGgie Da Diva!




Diva's DARLINKS!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Multiply
My Friendster



e PAST!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009

Diva's Music



Diva's Counter

CREDIT!

Blogskins
Images by alenemurphy & sweetimaginations at Flickr.com
Thanks A Bunch to:
Adekku yg cantik lagi baik hati, ILY!