I'm totally prepared now.
Know what I was doing just now?
testing my new sleeping corner. haha
Been cleaning up the rOom tOo..
Super excited la can!
But I'm not sure when will daddy pick nenek up.
I can't wait!
Hmm.. so far, life has been great..
BoO!
Super Duper great to the extent that I'm not sure if i even have a life.
ok crap. That statement is just so 'merepek'..
I think I have not done a great job as a servant of God.
I have not been to any religious class for a long time already.
My heart is getting darker.
You know.. when you didnt 'belajar ugama' for more than 40 days, hati akan jadi gelap?
Well.. no point mentioning abt it when I myself know i'm such a lazy bugger.
bOo!
Ok it's friday today.
Ibu already went off to masjid ghufran for ustazah kamariah's fardhuain class.
Should I go?
But tonight got SURVIVOR GEBON at channel 5 ley...
What should i do eh?
oh well..
whatever my decision is peeps, it is NOT of your concern.
I'm off!
bye!
Oops!
Assalammualaikum!!