Dainty Diva~
Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day of Interview @ Lavender
Monday, 17th/Nov/2008

Waited for the brother at home.
He was supposed to accompany me to the interview.
10am, and he was still not home yet.
So I have no choice but to get my butt out of the house already.

At the bustop, I felt like crying.
Something got into my right eye.
Ohh.. bulu mata aku daa....
I couldnt get it out.. cause I was wearing contact lenses.
I rushed home quickly..

Ok.. by then, I was sure I'm going to be late for the interview lor...
10:40am already ley...

So yep! By the time i reached lavender,
It was raining so heavily la ok!
With no umbrella ella ella ella..
I ran... All the way... fighting with the angry rain..
And i got lost.
Plus drenching wet.

Note: Basah kuyub habis! Tudung da sesungguhnya lembik.. Baju warna cream da maha jarang sejarang-jarangnyerr.. MAke-up da lunturrrrrrrrr.. Seluar da melekat-lekat.. Stokin da bau agaknyer.. abeh kasut berlumpurannn.. not to forget my file full of documents basah lor...

So after asking for directions, finally! I reached the blahdy building.
Went to the toilet and called mummy.
Panic ni...

Me: Ibuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Kakak basah kuyuppp.. mcm mane ni bu... baju kakak jarang.. malu laaa nak pi interview mcm ni......

Ibu: alaaa.. kakak lap2 la sikit2 dgn toilet roll... kakak pergi je.. boss confirm paham hujan lebat.. dia tgk kakak nanti dia kesiankan kakak pastu kakak dapat keje...

Me: ok.

And soo.. I was in the office smiling my way in... Smile here Smile there..
And I have to do the work infront of the boss siaaa..
Coz he wanted to make sure that I know how to do accounts..
Since I confidently told him I have some experience and I did learn Accounts in SIM though I failed the subject. muahaha...
Did Balance sheet, Profit and Loss account, cashflows and all the full set of accounts ok! kongasam punye boss! aku blom prepare seyy...

But Alhamdulillah I managed to finish up my work. (haha bila boss tk nampak, aku tanye laa bdk2 lain mcm mane nk buat bende2 yg aku tk tahu buat.. haha)

Frm 11:30am till 3pm la ok!
Gini peh lama interview.. ishk!
But yes.. I got the job! yey!

Hmm Ramai org ni aku nk kena belanja makan.. haha excited ni...

Ok bye everyone!!!! =)



ps: Aku nak Cam-Whore kat Botanical Garden laaa.. Sape nk ikot?


This picture funny right?? Ok i find it funny plus fake. haha if u notice anything.. buat tak nampak jek lah k.


LOVE <3

3:39 PM

The Dainty Diva

'Wewer' Ratu Rindu
twenty-One diz year
A Student
Very Child-Like
Super CraZy
Loves GettIng into trOuble
PinK is her cOLour

puteri_sayang@hotmail.com

Diva's Cherry

TaGgie Da Diva!




Diva's DARLINKS!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Multiply
My Friendster



e PAST!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009

Diva's Music



Diva's Counter

CREDIT!

Blogskins
Images by alenemurphy & sweetimaginations at Flickr.com
Thanks A Bunch to:
Adekku yg cantik lagi baik hati, ILY!