Assalammualaikum People of the World!
Ok these few days I have been watching black and white P.Ramlee films.. for the sake of my dear nenek.. Nenek seems to love watching those old films. She even laugh out loud especially when I played 'Nasib si Labu Labi' VCD. Whenever she laughs, it makes us all smile.. Well.. my nenek is a softspoken and quiet kind of person.. so it feels great to see her happy and smiling plus talking.
Went to the hospital just now. Nyai should be getting better. But hmm.. i waited 2 hrs for her to wake up... A helper helped me carry her on a wheel chair. but she still didnt wanna wake up. Doctor said low sugar. so yeah.. Atlast she ponteng theraphy and we put her back on the bed. she ate a few jellies that i brought frm home sleepily. I wanted to go off after that but she asked me to stay. it was really touching at that point of time. Few minutes later, she went back to sleep. so i leave...
Once I reached home, I remembered that today is Shuq's birthday. so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR SHUQ-er!!!
Ok people.. I'm looking for a job now.. Please do tell me if you know of any companies with vacancies. Preferable admin job. Thank you! =)
Oh btw! I Love you all!!!