Went to VIVO City yesterday with bestie
gerek pe
Shopping like nobody business
I bought two gorgeous Top
At forever 21
Absolute Bargain nye
baik pe
Bought New Maybelline Mascara
baik punya
bought a few other stuffs
all in all
I'm broke now
Totally
haha
Ok ok now on a more serious like really Seriously serious note
I'm Fat
I did personal body checkup
in my room
at night
while the sister was already asleep (I hope)
and i saw babats
everywhere
Gosh... I wont blame raya foods for making love to my stomach
And now the stomach is expecting..
New baby called babats..
sedih pe hidop.
Jogging anybody?
Well.. am going to sleepover at the atok house today.
So early morning the next day we can go jogging at east coast beach!!!
The sis is love
Very supporting of her to accompany me
guess she expecting babats tOo..
hah
jaja promised me to go gym together like once a week?
well.. im waiting jaja...
haha.. desperado sia me..
Well.. My weight is currently 53KG
was a shocking
Berat pe aku?
nanti kahwin kang suami tk larat nak angkat
buat malu jek..
ok dah.. jauh sak berangan.
Bye everyone.
Wish me luck!