I simply CANNOT tolerate with inconsiderate people Selfish person like your goodself, can just go and *insert word here*
Imagine this...
When a person doesn't feel bad and sorry AT ALL after doing things he shldnt have done to you.
What do you feel?
How about this...
When that particular someone prioritizes his *fwen* and ignores his family members.
What do you feel?
Ok.. I should not get all emotional and sentimental here... And I didn't even think of posting abt it but after what I heard a few minutes ago... well.. It broke my heart into pieces.
So I am Heartbroken Now.
Declaration: Aku break dgn matair aku pon tak pernah rase heartbroken ni macam...
If you happens to read this, I hope you can atleast try to understand our feelings.. We love you and we tried to make your day.. And what did we get in return? It's not like as if we didnt inform u earlier. Ibu smsed you.
Well.. All day and all night the others were talking on how to surprise you and we just cldnt wait to cut the beautiful cake. It was so damn tempting. But by 11pm, we were already getting frustrated and tOo sleepy to wait any longer. You reached home nearly midnight. nearly a belated. And obviously, we were already aslp.
I was so disappointed that I couldnt sleep. And I even dreamt abt the cake. haha.. So early morning the next day, the first thing i asked Ibu was abt the cake. Well.. someone already left early for school so abg cut the cake and we ate it like as if it is just a normal cake with no meaning.. and Oh Boy.. it tasted oh sOoo GoOod!!
Ok to whom it may concern, I hope you did have a blast on that particular day. You are a great person.. And I hope you continue being great.
ps: You are forgiven. Well.. Maybe you did try to rush home but the bus was just not on your side. Everybody knows SBS-es can be so damn frustrating. Maybe you were having so much fun that u didnt realise it was already late. People tend to forget about the time nowadays. Maybe.. just maybe.. ok i dont know what else to say.