Ramadhan Mubarak everyone!
This Fasting month has been really 'Great' for me I must say... Been seriously busy sia... Personal stuff la hor... Maybe.. I shall share a few things that has been happening to me these few days...
Early Ramadhan. I decided to withdraw myself from SIM. Am going to further my studies in another institute. I'm changing course because I feel that Banking and Finance doesnt interest me anymore. Peace! =D
Next, We (read: Family members) received call from the grandfather in the middle of the night. The Brother Man and Ibu rushed to the grandparents house and to the Hospital. My Nyai (read: nenek) kena stroke.
Visited Nyai in Hospital few days later and kena scolded by the Doctor. Well.. It was clearly written there that Nyai wasnt allowed to eat and drink. But Nyai was complaining non-stop that she was hungry and she could die of hunger and that the medicine given was really bitter and that her mouth was tOo dry and so many other reasons la.
At first I did try to explain to her nicely as to why she cannot eat nor drink. And I did tell that If I were to give her food and something bad happen, I will be held responsible.
But well... Nyai buat muka merajok. And I feel Bad. So I secretly gave her some bread. She was really2 happy Ofcoz.. BUT memang nasib aku.. suddenly The Doctor came. That blahhhhhhdy Doctor came when i was doing a criminal act. And SNAP! ROARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Kena Lecture lah seyy... Sedih pe HidOp!
Oh wells.. The Doctor Was really niCe though... *wink2*
Hmm what else ehk? Ok had Iftar with friends... with MCMS members.. with Mr. Masagos... with NP malay culture Club , with more friends. hahkz!
Ok ok Baju raya at geylang this year not nice leyyy!!!! BLuekk! And this year my baju raya also not nice siaaaaa... But I bought it for 80 bux sia... Bloody tOot!
My Ibadah during fasting month? hmm I shall not talk abt it la k. Its between me and Allah Almighty... heh... May HE bless us all during this blissful month of Ramadhan.
Ok next, Kuih raya... hmm Sad to say that this year I didnt make any.. huahuahua.
BUT... I successfully made KetupatS for RAYA!!!!!! LIKE FINALLYYYYYY LAH OK!!!!! AKU dah Pandai Anyam KetuPat!!!!!!!!! Amaciam? mau gua teach u kapa? haha action sey wewer. ok ok... Shall show u pictures of 'ketupat anyaming rewang day' later aite!
oh I still havent got the time to reply card raya laaaaaa... haha. Sorry ya To those who sent me card raya through Mr Postman. I shall reply to u sOon. Will be going geylang with Mr Shah 2moro InsyaAllah. heh. Need to buy a few raya cards and ribbons for Ketupat anyaming. huahuahua.
PeaCe No War PeoPle!! Shall Update More next time when I feel Like it! haha..
DarLing Sister Of the WorLd! I wanna change my blog Skin!!!! heh.
~~*ketupat anyaming rewang day Pictures*~~



~~*SIM Malay Culture and Muslim SOciety IFTAR Pictures*~~
You may view all photos at SIMCMS Picture Gallery aite!