I'm in a happy-HappY MoOd nOw. I'm not sure why. ahaha...
RAYA NAK DEKAT!!! hahaha. Anyway.. I find my brother hidayat so cute yesterday. ONLY yesterday. NOT so cute on other days. huahuahua...
Ibu: Sape tak kemas rumah tak boleh raya! (Said it macam anak2nyer masih budak2 gitu lah... haha)
Ibu again: Kakak Lap kerusi jadi kakak sorang boleh raya.
Abang: OK ok ni Ibu, abang lap pintu ni.. dah boleh raya eh.
haha ok it was really funny laa the way he said it... as in 'melayankan' Ibu dia.. when the others including me buat tk dengar jek. huahuahua.
You may not find it funny but I do. bluek!
And yesterday for the first time he kept asking me to take his pictures. When originally he used to hate being in the picture.
Well.. Ni lah orang yg akan berangkat ke taiwan again Raya nanti....
How I wish I can undergo National Service. Atleast I have the chance to take airplane and travel around the world even if I will only get to visit jungles. hakz!
Now now... Move on...
Lets talk about my sister..
She was really2 funny to the maximum point of exploding sia...hahahahaha!! Ok and I find her cute also yesterday. ONLY yesterday she was cute.
It was after buka when all of us were relaxing.. I was still eating some jelly alone and getting quite bored when I saw the sister talking to herself and on her way to the master bedroom...
So I went: Adikkkkk... deeeengannnn siaaapaaa tuuuu kauuuu cakapppp.... (In a scary tone macam dekat cerita 'Jangan Pandang Belakang'. The scene where Darma Balik kampung and his Opah saw him bringing home someone (read: Ghost))
HAhAHaHahaHahaHAhaha!!! And so the sis screamed macam tarzan and quickly got herself out from the room... huahuahauhauahauha... Cute. Totally.
Then both brothers started to mimick Opah's dialogue in 'Jangan Pandang Belakang'...
ahahaha...
Talking abt 'Jangan Pandang Belakang' Now.. I miss watching 'Congkak' with the guys laaa.. Bila nak watch movie Seram lagi ni?! haha

ps: Daddy Masak SeafOod Spaghetti for breaking Fast yesterday sungguh the Lazat! Yummy!!!