I havent finish studying... Guess I'm just tOo Lazy. (Prelim Marks doesnt count you see.. UOL take 100% from our FINAL Exam which will be taken place in the month of MAY)
I need a naGger (read: A Friend who Nags?) tO Keep On Nagging At me. So I will stOp Day dreaming and start on mugging.. heh. But I understand in this tertiary Level, Nobody can help me but me myself. bOo Hoo.. Now I miss my Maarifians..
I'm missing jaja and jannah badly.. Like REALLY BADLY. Ini betol punyer bebual. Rindu sampai nak nangis punyer.. Macam ini punyer terok skali la ok. Tak boleh Angkat ok. Aku tak buih ok. NAk Exam pon aku tk nangis mcm ini punyer terok. haa.. k mepek.
Its just that.. I dont have a single girlfriend cum bestfriend in SIM.. I do have Kak Nad and Maya And May and Caiqi Ofcoz... BUT.. no soul-lady mate (read: soulmate lady version) Who can accompany me go shopping... Hanging out... and being Crazy.. like those days (read: Zaman Hingusan)
SO yeaa.. But I do Love my SIM Friends Ofcoz.. =D especially the three musketeers plus The two Angels. Never fail to make me laugh.
Ok suddenly I'm getting emotional and I dont think i Like it. =P
On a much much happier note,
Darling gave me a vibrating heart. So CUTE la seyy... seriously.. the heart really vibrates tau!!
Oh and Check This Out!
NOTE:
BOTH THE MODELS ARE SAFE. THEY WERE BOTH LEFT UNHURT DURING AND AFTER THE PHOTOSHOOT. -dale