I'm Back from the TMSN leadership Camp (read: Tertiary Muslim Societies Network)
Alhamdulillah.. The camp turned out to be great and fun!
Ok maybe the scariest part was when i got to know I will be the only girl from SIM who will be there on thursday. Gosh.. I tell yoU!! TO BE ALONE IS JUST NOT MY STYLE!! I HATE BEING ALONE.
ok ok so i met Iwan at masjid alkaff and we headed to en-Naeem together for the camp la. Both of us kept on talking about hating camps and we really2 didnt feel like going at that point of time. We Sounded like whinning Kids. ok laa.. not Iwan but me! Coz i kept on complaining abt being alone.. haha..
CAMPS are soo not like orientation Day in sch.. believe me! Because during orientation Day, Most of the participants will be alone like you without any friends. so its easier for u to make friends. But in camps.. Most of them have their own cliques and peeps and whatever u name it. And Really!! I was the only person without any girl friends to accompany me.
And so.. I just lingering around introducing myself without anybody asking me to. Dah macam Self Promoting la kan... And soo.. Everybody is my friends now. And I found New girlfriends from NYP and TP to eat with, to sleep with, to go toilet with and so on.. It was really great to know that u're safe and secured in ur circle of friends.
The lectures, games, worshops and kuliah and taaruf etc was really FUN laa..
SO overall, The Camp Was ReaLly Happening!! After all the stressing, the horror (read: for being alone), the Excitement, the fun and the laughter! I know that guys wont be able to have fun as much as girls do.. haha.. Coz guys dont go toilet together. they dont sleep together. they dont share secrets together. right buddy?! haha...
I learned alot in this leadership camp. Like Really aLot about being a good leader and a good muslim. I know that i have flaws and I need time to improve myself to the better and be a good leader one day! Leaders are not supposed to be scared of being alone ok.. haha..
Oh I also learned that I'm a late bloomer. err I'm not going to elaborate on this la hor..
One thing for sure, I can mingle around easily with poly students rather than those from NUS or NTU etc.
I'm done!
ps: kesiannnn kak Nad. I'm really sorry!! And u know i still love you deep deep! We friends ok! haha..
psps: Pupu in KL. miss him.