Class was superb today. I'm starting to like Mr Jonathan aka my Johnny (hehe) so much! Since I have no more lessons with my Mr world, School has been quite boring I guess. Wouldn't be able to go to school with Mr Nice Guy anymore.. bOohOo..
Johnny's class was damn boring just now but it doesnt really matter.. heh. Just by LooKing at him will definitely put a smile on my face. He is cute I must admit! hah! I did sketch a portrait of him! keke... So, me and May spent most of our time Sketching and drawing in class. hee..
After lunch, I have to meet the guys (read: rasul and friends) at Tampines Library for their english lesson. First, I dropped by Ghufran for my Zohor prayer. And guess what happened?!! I was in the toilet 'ambil air wudhuk'. I wasn't wearing my scarf la ofcoz and my sleeves were folded up la kan. And there was this one PAKCIK entered the ladies's toilet!!!!!! I quickly covered my head with ermm my hands? and oh ya Both legs below the knees were Bared!!! Ya Allah... I tell you! Super Paiseyh la can! I cursed alot after that. Mind you. But I was damn angry with the Pakcik. Nak bersihkan Toilet pon sabar2 lah tunggu org dah takde! To make things worse, Dah kelam kabut keluar Toilet so I wasn't wearing my scarf properly, Rambut masih berserabai and In the Ladies's Prayer room got this one Abang cleaning the white board in an open classroom. *sigh* I was damn shocked. AGAIN. I stared at him. He stared at me and quickly he went Off. ShittOos! Ghufran is the only masjid I experienced this kind of thing. But hmm.. Im not the only one there.. Other girls and makciks were there tOo but they dont really look as if they mind or even care. So I guess it is a common routine for them. I'm super Mad. Should complain abt it to the 'pegawai Masjid' sOon. heh. Don't blame me. In Singapore It's all about complaining what.. =D
So yah.. Studied with rasul and saifuddin in the library after that. And got kicked out. Ptuik! We then, went to the soccerfield outside Tampines stadium to study. One by one.. the guys came. They will be playing soccer later. So I started to feel 'not very nice' and I msged pupu. I'm attached you see.. So i don't really like hanging out with guys I don't really know without my pupu. Usually Wan will accompany me when I have lesson with them but he couldn't make it just now so I was alone. I did ask my sis to join me but she's not interested. And Jannah was already back in Malaysia. And yeah.. exactly 5pm I told them I want to go home. And they thought I dont like hanging out with them cause they expected me to watch them play soccer later after Maghrib. rasul and saif insisted on sending me home but I kept on Saying NO NO NO. Gosh.. Stubborn fellows I tell you. It wont be nice la other guys that I don't really know sending me home. Even my pupu havent meet them yet so It feels weird. The feeling is definitely different when you're in a relationship with someone and when you're single. Dont you think so? wOw! The responsibility of being someone's gf is quite hard for me. I'm sorry to say this la but that is how I feel. When you're single, You're free to do anything. Free to go out with any guys you want. Freedom is still there la even when u r attached but U must know your limits. And You have a significant heart to take care of. Heh. Kesiannn pupu aku. I love you pupu =)
But nobody is perfect. So yeahh.. It's not like as if I dont look and pick on guys. haha. I was different in school and outside. With schoolmates, I am still the same old me.. heheh. I hope that's how they think of me. Same old Siti or hawe or wewer. Hoping to atleast speak to the dragon boat mysterious person. keke. But with outside friends, I will always be the super fierce girl, who always gets angry even on a simplest things like not being punctual etc. That is what rasul always telling me. I get irritated with him every single time. And that's because he and friends seems to ignore the fact that I have a bf.
I think I should stop now. I've been typing alot. more like nagging. Or maybe babbling about my boring life. gOod bye Bloggie bOo!
ps: Mr nice guy will definitely look stunning tonight at ritz carlton hotel (not sure if i spelled correctly) Take many many pictures ok with qatsier and kak yaya and maya and ain!! heh.. Wonder what shirt you going to wear? Shld be the purple-pink shirt right? And do wear a tie pleasee... keke