Guess what?!! These few days my sis and nenek said I always 'ngigau' at night. Wahaha!!
Must be the oh so fun journey of life im currently into. heh. MINUS the studying for test part that is.. kekeke...
Anyways.. My yesterday was super fun or what la can! Iftar-ing with cuzzie, the 2 crazy guys and pupu..
Oh and pupu got new name in school now. Friends call him 'the carrot cake guy' now.. haha.. shh! hope he wont ever getto know abt this new nickname.. heh.
And after the most tiring day yesterday, I still have to go to sch early morning. Lucky my hero decided to go to sch with me... heee.. Atleast i wont be alone.. ouh and he dreamnt abt me tauu!! nyahahahaha.. so funnyyyyyy..
And ya.. i made a terrible mistake. I asked him to fetch me after lesson. I mean.. not really fetch as in fetch la (duh..) ok but more like wait for me outside lecture theatre even if i will end up go back home without him later..
BUT! What i did was after class ended, I went home straight with melissa and aaron and chaiqi and sham. How can i even FORGET that i was supposed to meet him first!!! sheesh!! Im sooo baddddddd.... I left him there all alone waiting for me and ME?? happily in aaron's car already. itupun when he called my hp baru me realised. sheeshh!
wewe sooo bad... And Im so so sorry!!!
Ok now.. i mean today.. cuzzins will come down buka puasa at my house. heh. Family gathering la.. and at the same time.. gotta say farewell with both the grandparents.. they going raya at makcik house. wahahaaaa.. Raya babe!!