Salam...
People!! Listen up!!
Be Thankful! I mean Be GRATEFUL that there is such a thing called "TOILET"
In MY hOuse kan.. Gosh.. I tell u... Boleyy perang la seyy gara2 toilet...
Imagine this! I was on a toilet bowl doing my own business.. when the nyaii kept on knocking the toilet door.. Ok.. When the Nyai needs toilet, it means TROUBLE. We all (read: family members) have to quickly get OUT from the toilet no matter what happens.
But today.. it was a different story. After the azan maghrib.. My tummy buat hal. So yeaa.. I was doing some business la.. TerOk punye business And suddenly nenek KAcau. But this time I didnt rush.. Coz i knew, my nyai wanted to angkat wudhuk la.. Not THAT emergency what...
Nyai: Wer...... Cepat........
Me: NAnti!!! Nyai pergi toilet bilik Ibu laaa... (ps: me kanchiong la seyy. ermm my toilet door no lock la kan.. spoiled already)
Nyai: Ibu tak kasi...
Ibu: CEPAT LA KAKAK!!! (Ibu marah lah seyy)
Me: (speechless plus terbantot)
Me: (outside toilet) Stakat angkat wudhuk jek tak tahu nk sabar2 ehk... perot kakak sakit tau!! ngek ngok ngek ngok (me ngomel)
Nyai: YElaa.. kakak Maghrib2 buat keje...
Me: Abeh dah time maghrib baru nak klua.. Terbantot la sey... Tk senang nk buat keje.. yada yada yada (me continue ngomel)
Brother: Ok dah eh... sikit2 cukup.... (Bro bingit)
Nyai: *laughing*
Ok so thats about it. THE TOILET.
Anyway... Me went to bugis with May after school just now. She wanted to go shopping and I decided to accompany her...
But in turns out that She didnt buy a single thing.. and me? I bought A pair of gorgeous Shoes and a Sweet White Top. heee
Ok now Im totally broke.
tata titi tutu!
my answer: An Obsession?? nahh it is just a colour. *wink*