Oh PeoPle Of The World!!!I'm ExTremeLy AngRy With SIM Admin Staffs la caN!!
But oh wells... I wont ever wanna see them again... no more appointments with them... And I dont wanna have anything that got to do with them... All simply because they treat us Students like some ermm Ghost? ok la.. not really a ghost but more like some invisible person... They
PURPOSELY,
TOTALLY, Ignore us lah seyzz...
*roar*
Yes yes.. But it was not like we, students wanted to meet them so much seyy.. It was THEM who kept bugging us... calling us to meet them... (ps: I wont ever answer their calls anymore. No way! na--ah! no no no *shakes head*)On a lighter note, I'm happy. With school.. The students and ofcoz my dear lecturers.. Especially My Teacher Of the World
Mr Syed.. =D (ps: Coz he is super lame. like me. heh)
Ok. Tats all folks! and oh oh oh Budak2
IIUM in Singapore already?!!! Lets gether2!! wee~
ps: Will be watching Rat-a-too-ee on tuesday. YeyNeSs!!! *wink*
Have i mentioned this b4? Dat I miss my jannah (Saw her mom and fiqah juz now).. And my Momok.. and ofcoz Mr Shah oh And I Miss bowling too... =) *winkwink*