I was Chatting till so late yesterday night...
Coz This One particular Person was Online laaaa...
Nyahahaha!
Okok.. A friend scared me to death yesterday night too...But his intention was good la... thx...I just want people to know that I'm not a playgirl or whatever.Pleaseee....So this morning, i was very the kanchiong...
I woke up early morning... and msged khafiz. But he never reply. I wanted to cancel todays jamming la... wahaha... aku takot sebenar benarnyer... So since i cldnt get through him, i called jaja. Jaja said maybe he was still asleep... so yeahhhhh... Im so doomed. Out of desperation, I called Khai.. He was at work la but i didnt care. He was not really busy btw so I'm not at fault la.. heh. I played for him the recorded song and he was like... "alaaaaa... ni anak2 punye lagu laaa... senang laaaa...." and I was like.. "For u senang laa... but not for me....." And so he tried his best to teach me through phone.. and yeahh.. It cooled me down abit laa.. haha...
But it turned out fine...heh.. They never really scold me or anything la.. hehe so yeaaa.. It was fun laa... I miss my drumming lessons la kann...But too bad i had to cancel my lunch with Someone.. Due to some unforeseen circumstances...
SO thats abt it lahz! Ibu nagging now. Coz rumah belum disapu.. heh. i juz reached home leii..Will do it now! so yeaa... gOod bye people!!ps: cant wait for sch tomorrow!! kkeke.. we're going to err shopping in school?! -.-" hee