@#$^*^%$@!!!!!!!!I Hate Her!I Hate Him Most!You guys can juz GET the Fcuking Out of My Life!On 2nd thought, hmmI DOnt even know yOu people!!GosH!! Arghhh!!!ok ok... Relax..... Relax.....To the One I Love dearly, Be strong Ok... He is just NOT worth your Tears~To the Biatch lady, U May Found yOur Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow BUT That doesnt mean A happy ending. It is only a wonderful (so u thot) beginning~To YOU JerK, ure damn weak for a guy! GROW Up!! Pleaseee.. Ure not getting younger la ok!I HATE people Who MAkes My Loved Ones Cry!So DOnt You DARE! (show fierce look) grrrAnyways.. another love of mine cried yesterday... Infront of me. She is None other than my dear mummy... U dont worry mummy dear... Im always here by ur side... Oh and guess what?! i helped mumy cook dishes for ayah and his friends for a kenduri in Masjid Yesterday morning. heh.. (Xtra Info: wewe da pandai masak ok!) OK Out of topic! bahhhh..
Ok bye!
ps: DONT EVER MAKE MY FAMILY MEMBERS, CUZZINS AND LOVELY FRIENDS CRY!