Econs was much much easier just now... Yes yes.. Thanks to My Mr. World.. heh.
Asked Aaron and Caiqi to join my Study Group after lesson. But both couldnt make it. again... den Saw NiCk and the first thing he asked was "Hey!! have u form up a study grp for econs?" And again.. I asked him to join us at raffles but he tOo couldnt make it. Bahhh.. I give up man! haha.
So.. When i reached raffles.. The guys already there la.. I was in a REAL gOod mood And Extra Semangat just now. Next week maths teSt liou.. Kanchiong nih! o.0"

Qatsier and Rakesh couldnt join us for 'Break' Fast.. So This two crazy buddies decided to cam-whoring while waiting for azan maghrib. we pretended to be Aliens. Heh.
On our journey back home we saw this cute lil boy sleeping in the MRT.. Damn cute la he! His head kept on falling to the right left front back and at times resting on someone else's shoulder. Super cute can.

CaKk?!! bOoo!
Him: Selamat malam pipi
Her: mimpi indah pupu
=)