YeSTerDaY-NeSs =P
Ok. Yesterday, I cancelled my 'FirewOrkingsS' wif the cOoL couple. haha. First, I dun really have a date. But AtLast.. Achik Decided not to go johor wif his frens and accompany me instead. BUT few hours later, i cancelled. It was still raining at tat time and i dun feel like going out. sori jajalups..
SO.. Home sweet home la.. I was watching TV when daddy got back from the market.
Den I was feeling hungry. SO me went to the kitchen and searched for food.. I was damn shOcked of what i saw in the fridge.


me: IBU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! knape ade onions dalam ais box!!! campur ngan apple sume (LMAO)
Ibu: onion? aik? bukan buah oren?
me: Wakakakakakakakaka
Ibu: hahahaha bukan ibu laaaaaa.... Nyai yg kemas2 tadi... Dia kate ayah beli buah oren ngan pear.
me and ibu: Wahahahahahahahahhaahhaahah!!
Ok ok my nyai so damn cute or what la kan... Den i rushed to the atok room and told him la.. He oso laughed.. hahaha (Atok laugh without gigi) so it was funny laaa..
Nyai's laugh was worst.. haha.. cute cute *shakes head*
ps: My Nyai loves it when we laugh coz of her. yes yes.. She's the clown in da house.

And sooo... at night... my family and me, especially the nenek.. Waiting for the fireworks la kan.. We can see it from our house.. 9th floor lei.. See that picture? the Big Red DOT? tats the bunga api!!!! me, nurul, nenek, ayah and ibu sume2 excited la!! hhahaha.. HAPPY TAU ME!!!
Anyways my hp camera not good la. Seriously.. We cld see the fireworks CLEARLY tau!! VERY BIG TAU!! UP ABOVE THE SKY TAU! ouh and tat building is the Temasek Poly. *kepung jek!* hehe
Ok This is some other crazy girl on the loose..
BEWARE!