Was so sleepy during lecture just now... oh Man....

The Spec-isS
SO after school I went to raffles place. Lala, Lala's fren and dee was having a group study. I joined them for a few mins while waiting for jaja.
Met jaja at bugis.. Very semangat la jaja... Puasa pon belom she already bought few 'kain ela' for hari raya. haha.. Very strong colour la ok! Dont play play! keke..
Ok.. damn tired now... someone not online la... Hmm..
Chatted with the past for awhile. Seriously I can never understand him.
Getting a lil Too sensitive and emotional la This person.Hey.. Its ok if u dont wanna be frens with me anymore aite. Its ok.. I noe Being frens with me is juz a waste of ur tym... I dont wanna make u suffer anymore. Rizal, Once u said its Over.. forever it will be. Dont ever contact me anymore. And dont ever blame me about anything. Bukan i anggap u da tk penting.. But u sendiri yg fikir mcm tu... So dont put words in my mouth. And You noe i tk suke org yg tkde pendirian. This thing happens many tyms. Im tOo tired.. tOo tired to argue with u.. We've been doing tat since.. ermm.. forever?But when i never argue u said I da malas.. i da tak kuasa... so up to u lah.Taking Care always!tOodles!