SunSet (East cOast Beach)

So Beautiful ey?

He who always Get angry With me for not replying his Msges and not answering his calls.
ps: I have my own reason.. Im sorry..

He Who always Scolded Me for being late.. and For being such a Trouble maker (I always cancel our date last minute..)
ps: Sorry.. for having this 'malas' feeling last minute.. Im a loser la. And I have my own reason.

He who didnt give a damn about my bag..
ps: Bag aku penting la ok! haha

He who pushed me so suddenly just because I asked him :" eh, mane pompan tu?"
ps: Sampai hati aku ditolak... Sampai jatoh seyy! haha kk u did say sorry.. Ur 4given.. it was my fault la btw.. Of all things.. Pompan tu jugak yg aku carik..
Hmm.. dats all.. Nice..
Its not that I dont appreciate u.. Its juz tat.. Hmm nevermind..
But hey.. i do really really treasure u as a friend..
And It was ReaLLy NiCe.. I enjoyed the Sea breeze.. Had a great time.. Thanx