Singapore EXPO Popular Bookstore Sale 2nd - 5th August My tummy Hurts.. Feel like vomiting.. ergh.. I dont feel so good.. Kak... If u ever read diz.. please scold ur fren for me please...
School was fine. PBF juz now. The lecturer: Talk, Lecture, Talk, Lecture, Talk, Lecture..... Me:Concentrate, Concentrate, Dreaming, Concentrate, Concentrate, Yawning...
After school went to EXPO with cuzzie.. Den headed to Tampines.. The kak sedare Shopping. Met kak Linda (think tts e name) the nurse and accompany her go NTUC. I was already so damn tired... Kak sedare wanted to meet her fren after dat. I was thinking of going home... Too tired. But she said abg hamdan Driving. I was like set la!! can send me homeee... But he wanna go EXPO. So we went there again... I bought 3 gorgeous Files.. Super Gorgeous la Ok. After eating and Lepaking at burger king den we went home.
Suddenly The Car Stopped. So Fast. Bugger! My 'jantung' nak terkeluar. Please eh... Lucky i never puke inside your car.
So Reached home nearly maghrib. Am feeling Sick NOw... haha but it was nice hanging out wit dem... =)
ps: To Whom it may concern, If i were u, I leave him for good. For the other part, I gonna consult with my parents. I dont care if the parents gonna be mad or what but they will forever be the parents and they need to noe. Call me stupid. Call me Kental. Atleast i wont suffer alone. Atleast The parents will help me making the decision. Coz u noe, certain things.. Friends may not have the 'power' to help.. The most important thing dat u need to noe, U didnt do anything wrong...