Reached sch late today.. again.. *sigh*
May did book a seat for me..
But She was not in a good mood..
Me: r u ok? (there was tears in her eyes)
May: nothing..
Me: GOshh.. Ms Chu so fierce sia today (She scolded us coz we never do the homework she gave..)
May: I think pms..
Me: guess so.
So.. basically, sch sux today...
And during our tea break may told me her oh-never-ending problems..
Goshh.. Im sick of this kinda thing.. Im surrounded with friends with the same problems...
Me: forget abt it la May.. guys r simply jerks.. (I was damn angry)
May: Hey.. not all guys.. not all guys..
*Double sigh*
ps: Cant wait for tomorrow.. After sch got CCA.. Yes ahh! And will be heading to the beach with jaja... and err someone.. anyone..
k hungry now. The botak head Is BacK homeee.. And now need to cook a dish for the Atok (buka puasa)
Take Care readers.. Love simply sux k.. Coz sucky stories abt love has been torturing my ears Nowadays.. I can be a very good listener.. but im sorry if Im not much of a help.. I cant even give u gerls a gOod advise.. Coz Seriously, U wont want an advise frm me... haha..
Love comes and goes but friendship stays...When you need someone....Remember, That I will always be there....Anyways! I need help! Anyone knows anything abt codes? I need codes That will make my blog err.. anti-copypaste... Coz u see.. My blog now.. people can freely Click and copy watever i typed.. Get what i mean? Help me k...