Ok
My heart goes dum dum dum real fast and hard.
Oh please God... Y am i getting too sensitive so suddenly...I used to be a strong girl.
And I am Still Strong.
I wont cry I wont cry I wont cry..
And NO. I DID NOT Cry.Thanks Allah...
So.. a fren mentioned abt Her Blog. And I decided to check it out. Juz being a lil curious...
And it breaks my heart into pieces...
Ok ok.. Why oh why shld i ever feel diz way...
Im not supposed to have this kinda feelings at All!
She still loves him.Dats what matters...
And Im Juz a nobody.
ps: A NOBODY is much much better den being an 'Invisible' SOMEBODY.psps: To the tagger with the duplicate nick 'wewer'... here is my reply:Dear Duplicate wewer,Please Dont jump to conclusion...Oh and this kinda joke is soo not funny at all...Be more considerate kays...And more Understanding towards other people's feelings.. So others will understand u tOo..May Allah Bless your kind soul...