The Mother Not Happy.. She is not talking to me...
Erghh! Not again!!! -double sigh-
The reason was i didnt sleep with her yesterday night. Instead, I slept in the living room..
ALL BCOZ OF THE BROTHER!! Man!!! all your fault! If u never tell her what u saw, she wont be asking me to slp on her bed with her... Gosh.. and ayah.. faster come back home.. U supposed to sleep with Ibu not me!!!
Ok ok.. I told the mother many times dat i dont wanna sleep with her again... My reason is simply coz SEMPIT LA IBU... KAKAK TIDO SLALU TERCEPIT PAT TEMBOK TAU! IBU TIDO TKLEH DIAM.. ASEK NAK SELIT2 JEK SBLAH ORG. PANAS LA.
but the mother never understand my situation.. She will simply reasoned back to me.. ALAAA ADE KIPAS APE... BUKAK LAH KUAT2 JADI TAK PANAS.
And I Will Forever Fight Back.. ADE KIPAS PON TAK GUNE KALAU IBU TIDO KEPUNG KIPAS...
And so... The mother didnt care. She expected me to be on her bed when she woke up the next day.
But NO.. I wasnt there.. She got REAL sad. And Not talking to me till now..
HELP MEEEEE.... *sobsob*
ps: I promise i wont ever let the mother watch horror films ever again. And I promise I wont let Other people talking and telling nonsense ghost stories to the mother. YANG JADI MANGSE NANTI AKU!