Maths Class was fine just now. For the first time ever I sat at the front. 2nd row from front that is.. Wow! All thanks to Wan... haha boo! Sheesh Front row is like super clear la.. Dont even need to wear specs actually.. haha...
Was supposed to have a meeting up session with Amir after sch. But He wasnt sure where to go.. And he kept asking me. I was like.. Gee.. u were the one asking me out so y not u decide.. And he was like.. alaaa.. U decide la... blah blah bluh and i Cancelled the meeting. bahh...So Wan accompanied me to the 6th floor admin office. Goshh.. I already made an appointment at 11:30am with one of the staff a day before.. And guess what?! Dia Besarkan Lunch dia lah seyhh... I was like.. Angry la.. so I told her.. 'Nevermind u go for lunch i cant wait for u so i guess we meet some other time'... And she was like.. 'ok2 wait.. u can meet a friend of mine.. she still in office...' sigh... grr grr... haha wewe so jahat...
So Went to beach road with wan. He needs to buy some Shirts.. And received a call from cuzzie.. haha she was there lei.. I didnt see u!So den we went to the national Library.. CooL Lah seyhz! And we did read Banking book from mishkins.. haha just the summary la...
And on my way home at tamp interchange.. Saw my kakak sedare and her bf.. haiyoooo... So Joined them la.. Abg najib wanna cut his hair... haha.. very the short.. he looks very decent.. padahal.. padahal... *shakes head* haha.. and this kakak of mine.. sheesh! She bought a pants nong nong ago.. But today den wanna take... tsk tsk tsk... haha..Ok Im done!