Econs Juz now like choo choo train. ToO fast. Me Blur..Lecturer never even introduce us abt the subject.Suddenly I saw Graph..First Page Graphs.. 2nd page Graphs. Graphs And moRe Graphs..Dats all I understand. Simply Graphs.. Boo!Went home with Caiqi.. She also blur2.. Graphs here and there..
Not a single Explaination what is Econs all about.So reached Tamp Interchange. Saw My neighbour 8th floor. Khairi.He wanna Survey HP And asked me to come along.Ape lagi.. My tapak kaki sentiasa gatal.. Pantang di ajak jalan.Reaching home the cuzzie rini msged. ajak klua. Citot la! Too Late la gerl! Next time bOoked me Early la.. haha boo. I dun entertain last minute 'Date'. Lainlah kalau ko ehem aku.. boo..
Ok since the neighbour's family members all went out.. He keep complaining no food at home. I volunteered to cook. What are neighbours for lah seyh... But he dont want. Tak sudi tkpe. Bukan senang lah eh nk rase masakan aku. Once Ko reject, jgn harap aku nk tolong lagi. Tunggu jek bulan ramadhan den can trade food.. keke.. *wewe step pandai masak*Smsing with someone.. Love Love...
Ouh someone else smsed me diz: When will it end...
My reply to that someone: What? what will end?
My reply (dlm hati jee): Ended long time ago When u first said the most heartbreaking words.
ps: not happy can get out of my life. Happy can stay. Irritates me Get lost. Undertand me come here. I may sound cruel and selfish. But im not. Betooooool taK bedek.. *PeaCe!*