TransFormers Are as cOoL as HarrY Potter la...
Went to Watch Transformers with the Brother Yesterday.. It was damn Hilarious..I laughed like nobody business sey... And BumbleBee is sOo HaWt!oh and the show was extra fun la coz The brother blanje la kan.. wakakaka!After the Show, We went shopping. I mean HE went shopping. Metro sale. Goshh.. Ofcoz i did help him choosing the perfect Shoes, pants and Shirts.. It was Fun shopping with diz brother, Hidayat. He is not so cerewet. Anything can do kinda guy. I said "Abg diz shirt nice la. Look gd in u" and he replied "Ok. I take that"
haha Best kannn... Nowadays very difficult la kan shopping wit guys... The 'cerewetness' cannot tahan ley... Nyahahaha... kalahkan perempuan! ps: like the other bro of mine. keke
Niwae he shopped till 'WE' dropped sey... So damn shocked la... the price!!
A leather Shoe + 4 Polo T-Shirts + 2 pants = $110.00
All coz he will be going to
Taiwan Next week... NS ma.. sergeant Course...
The Brother. Gonna Miss Him.sigh.. so tats all i guess.
Nothing much today.. Only tonight gonna watch someone play soccer at hougang soccer field.
And now i wanna read ma Books.. adious!