Today, It is going to be a sucky Day for me.
Don't ask me why.
And I'm still waiting for the cousin frini to msg me.
Let us handle the sucky feelings together babe!
Beware of the newborn and err oldborn(?) wOrms.. Bloody disgusting wOrms!!
Oh and to the Cicaks Family... We are going to fight your Shits!
The nightmare! Gosh.. The nightmare in Nyai's castle? -.-"
Presenting... The Heroes:
1) The Captain Wak (read: My aunty)
2) The Kitchen WonderLady (read: Org upahan)
and last but not least....
3) The twO Scrubbing suPer Girls! (read: me and rini)
Pray for the Heroes dear readers...
It really is a matter of life and death.
Thank You.Ouh and yesterday night I received a msg from Amir.Amir: U... If ur going to watch fireworks esok, I'm at marina bay on duty.. Esok NDP preview :)
So.. People... Yok kite ngok bunga api yok!!!ps: I miss Wawan sooooooo muCh la! Used to have a fight with him. and all because of the fireworks... Gosh... He is an NS guy now.. and He has a girlfriend already.
jaja!!! ko pon miss our momok kan???
"A banker is a Fellow who lends you his umbrella
when the sun is shining and wants it back
the minute it rains."
-Mark Twain