My SunDaY Night Out With Mr. FierCe.
Just received the pix yesterday..
So its a belated entry la hor..
It was Fun la.. I enjoyed every Moment.. My very First visit to Clarke Quay and Central.. Ouh And i soo LoVe the Bungee Jumping!! Shld Try it next time! grr .
Here are the Pictures.. At First I was a lil shy to pose alone.. but err I like taking pictures la kan.. Wakakaka!! niwae more pix in my multiply.
Let the Pictures dO the talking la k..
Shiok Sdiri part 1
shiok sdiri part 2
Shiok sdiri part 3

shiok sdiri part 4

The 'PeaCe' Shah & Wewe

So Tats All.. ReaL Fun. XD
ps: The Yaii ok already. Alhamdulillah....
psps: Received a msg frm Ju Xian. SIM-OG4 got gathering this coming Friday! shld i go? Ahh I want to! How i wish Caiqi From OG4 too. den we can go 2gether lei...