And sooo.. I sweep and sweep and sweep... Den, The sister was playing some kind of soccer computer game. Looks Interesting. So I decided to watch her play for awhile.
The nenek again..
Nenek: Awee... Org kalau dtg nk masok minang.... sampai depan pintu rumah jek terus patah balik tau. Me: asal eh nyai? Nenek: yelaa.. sapu rumah setengah jalan.. tgk computer.. org pon tknk. anak dare mcm ni... Me: ape jer nyai... ish! kejap jek... nk sapu la ni...
The End~
ps: The house so Shiny and Clean. Not a Single Dust left. So my future husband shld be Clean and Smart Looking. =P ptuik! Dream on wewer! *rolls eyes* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dear Diary, ~ The pupuhead was a lil tingtong juz now. He wants wewe n wawa find wuwu for him... Go find your wuwu urself! *wewe pokes ur eye* Bluek! ~ Tomorrow? wat shld i do? To Marina Wit Sham or To BowLing wit jaja.
I prefer Going out wit jaja ofcoz. Long tym never go bowling. now offer $1 per game la seyhh!! sape tanak?!!
MArina? Alermak... Marina boring laaaa... No money la dey... No money no Fun la ehk! But.. ade org tu nk blanjer.. But den again.. err.. I.. Dun feel lyk going out wit u after wat i heard abt u.. But den again n again.. The cuzzie said Budak2 airport skrg nga eXtra kaye.. bonus ma.. sigh.. no wonder.
Soo.. NOW i've decided to go out wit jaja n her fwens. But Ofcoz gonna ask him later if he wanna join la... ~ I MiSs SoMeOne :s