Dainty Diva~
Tuesday, July 10, 2007

FreShMen ORieNtatiOn DaY

Thanks Allah Im still alive!!! Hurrayyyy!! Oops! ermm.. Alhamdulillah....
Juz got BaCk from the school. (read: not my sch yet. still hvnt pay UOL)

Ok ok.. I thot i gonna die... seriously...

WoKe up early morning. Solat subuh den 'Doa' many2... Den msged Shah, salam the nenek reminding her to pray for me n off I went to meet falah, dee n I forgot her name. So me acting like a lil gerl... dey had to accompany me till I was safely in the classrOom. Thanx u gerls...

Ok so I was alone la. I sat beside a stranger n another stranger. Both guys. Im the only gerl wearing tudung. Feels weird but I was prepared la... Oh and I talked to NOBODY! Wadya expect? The only gerl in the row...

We were being grouped n tat was when i make frens wit Atikah frm ngee ann poly. Hey pupuhead! I approached her first ok!! Im not a snob! Wakakaka! She's in banking and finance tOo but strait away to second year.. Ouh wells.. Our Group was OG4. And We started playing Games at the Grand Hall. VERY BIG Grand Hall.

First was Introduction session... Next, we had to shake hands and remember every single new frens name. Diz part I Sux! hahaha... I can remember names like steve, raymond, jasmine etc but not Hui Ling, cher lin, Pen Yu, KaYu or watever... Chinese names very difficult to pronounce ley... Not used to it... And so when it was my turn to speak out all the names, Everybody Laughed seyyy... seriously... Coz my voice was real loud (read: My Pre-U frens shld noe the semangatneSs in my voice when Im in e center of attention) n they (read: new frens) tried their best to help me pronounce a name the correct way but i juz cldnt. Pardon my pure malay tounge. kekeke

Den we played lots of games. By den I already have Lots of Friends.. The best game was the hugging part!!Nyahaha!! Imagine la Three people standing on a chair! Peluk Maut nyerr!
Super Fun la.. We had a great laugh!

Too Bad most of my group members are from business.. Only a few frm banking..
So.. I dun really have a cLassmate. yet.

I wanna join CCA!!! the sea sports can! Superr Fun la!!! But pen Yu said better concentrate on studies and go home strait away since our home is like very far frm sch. quite true. Im not really smart. So I better study hard. Hmm.. will c how later.

ps: Im Loving it!
pps: hope i do have frens later when sch starts. I mean frens as in best frens.
Like BOB commented in friendster: Di mana ada wewe disitu ada jaja... (something like dat)


LOVE <3

3:43 PM

The Dainty Diva

'Wewer' Ratu Rindu
twenty-One diz year
A Student
Very Child-Like
Super CraZy
Loves GettIng into trOuble
PinK is her cOLour

puteri_sayang@hotmail.com

Diva's Cherry

TaGgie Da Diva!




Diva's DARLINKS!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Multiply
My Friendster



e PAST!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009

Diva's Music



Diva's Counter

CREDIT!

Blogskins
Images by alenemurphy & sweetimaginations at Flickr.com
Thanks A Bunch to:
Adekku yg cantik lagi baik hati, ILY!