Enrolment Talk Was Ok. I am more prepared Now.. wakakaka as if!
Guess what?! I was on my way to school, Near Tampines MRT.. Walking peacefully When I saw OMG!!
Suhaimi YuSof Interviewing a 'MakCik'!! I was behind them you see..
My Point is, Im ON TV!!!!! Can u believe It? AKU MASOK TV LA..... Oi! Oi! AKU MASOK TV!!!
Check Out Suhaimi YusOf in Suria Aite! You'll see me being a lil like makcik keypo behind the scene.. heheh..Anyways like I already mentioned above, School was fine.. Met a few new friends.. Thanks
Dee.. for being there yet again.. Im so in love with u lah can!
The Talk ended exactly 6pm. By then, I was so tired and feeling a lil sick. I was standing in the MRT all the way from clementi to Tampines. GOsh.. feeling2 mau pengsan la ok.
When i reached home, the disaster starts..
Ouh before that, let me tell ya a romantic
Romeo and Juliet Story...
We (read: My family) received a PostCard from daddy.
It was written like this >>
Sender: HJ (daddy's name) and (address)
Kepada: Hajjah (mummy's name) and (Our home address)
I commented: Dek.. Tak romantik nyerr ayah... ade kasi surat formal nah sey...The sister: haha aah sey...Me: letak la kepada sayangku ke ape ke...After dat, We read the letter >>
Kepada Permaisuri Ku yg dikasihi,
Semoga dinda dan anak2 sentiasa dalam perlindungan Allah SWT. Kekanda berdoa....
Ok ok I was like.. (uwekK!) ok again (uwekK!)
again and again (uwekK! uwekK!)
hahaha.. *Slap face* jahat wewe!
See lah.. just now commented not romantic enuf den after reading felt like puking.. hehe..
Im sOo in love with both the parents la!
Coming back to the disasters at home,
Sigh... sigh sigh...
Was already damn tired. But there were like so many things to do.. The
cleaning and the
cooking and the
'Kain baju' ing and much more.
By 10pm, I was already getting ready to sleep. TOO Exhausted!
The nenek: Aweee.. meh sini dgr citer hantu dgn nyai.. takot leh peluk2...Me: (action2) zzzZZhaha k.. Im so like jahat yesterday But i cldnt take it anymore la... tOo tired ok. And it was Malam jumaat yesterday so Radio 'WARNA' got this segment about ghost stories..
ps: Im already too weak to think about you. Coz u dont seem to be in the same angle. So i guess I wont bother much. Let u be square. and me Circle. If One day u realised dat u dun really like diz position, den its ur own lost. I dun care anymore. And no... There will be NO second chances.. That has never been my style.. till den...