BowLing is Love... so long already I never play... And now.. my right arm 'sengal2'. Weak arh.. sheesh!!!Went there wit Shah.. The most loyar burok guy eVer! nyahaha.... and ofCoz.. my sweetest scandal dearie jaja and 'her' Khafiz and Friends...
Ouh I did msg Sham though.. He said he'll be late. Hmm ok den...
Never really expect him to be there coz it was already so late. We were playing our 3rd game when I happened to turn arnd n saw him standing behind smiling sheepishly. So he did turn up. Juz for the sake of being there... He was there only for a few mins.. And off he go meeting his frens..
Anyways Someone really acting like a hindustan hero la yesterday....
Hindustan Hero > at first action2 lembek.. kena smack here smack there.. den face all blue black... nearly die but Suddenly when the heroin comes den tibe2 eXtra strong la the hero... Can fight Thousands of hooligans alone..So... Get back to dat someone. At first he was not really dat gOod la den tetibe he got the highest la!!! He beats Jaja!!! ouh Gosh.. he beats the Champion jaja... Nyahahahaha!
Guess who was the heroin?
ME LA!!!! kakakakaka *YakDish!* wewe perasan. *Smack head*
ps: I miss my drumming lesson.. Hope the teacher wont give up on me.. Khai, I practise at home u noe.. so when one day u see me play in studio.. wewe sua terror la ok... wakakaka! *ckp besar sey wewe*