Dainty Diva~
Monday, July 23, 2007

09:30am
Arhh! cannot take it.

Alone now with 'u noe who'
Adik!! man!! tolong aku!!
Aku stress tau...
Otak aku ley pecah...
Telinge aku ley meletup...
Aku tak bedek...
I wanna go to school!!!!
so i wont be left alone at home...
*sob sob*

12:30pm
My second Entry..
The mom Msged.
Asked me to call starhub for bro.
Then "gedebung!!!"
Ya Allah...
Atokkuuuuuuuuu
Katil roboh.
Stupid badigot kentalan Katil!!
I was so damn angry wit the blardy bed.
Quickly I curi the sis's katil for my atok.
sori sis..
me stealing ur bed for atok.
now u use atok's stupid katil k.
or u can join me atas tilam?
Ok b4 dat i called mom. in panic.
Was so Damn panic! oh my God.. Im alone la seyy...
Mom asked me to bring him to hospital to X-Ray and called my 'wak' if I cant get tru her next tym.
So Atok dowan to go hospital.
I struggled wit the katil alone..
From the gerl's room to the guy's room.
and the nenek outside eating 'kuachi'
Den i shouted: "Ahhh!!! Tanganku tecerpit!!!"
ok2 the door is juz too small...
Nenek was wondering wat happened to me.
Atlast! she helped me. and scolded me for not telling her.
Nenek called "wak".

The nenek will call every single body la.
'Wak' asked me to go clinic.
But atok dont want!!!!!
Nurul!!!! Man!!! cepatlaaa balikkkkk....
Nenek asked me to do diz one stupid thing.
Bace selawat pat my rambut and kiss2 my hair.
den sapu my hair pat kepala benjol atok.
I said dats so stupid la Nyaii..
Nyaii got angry. She said inilah anak2 zaman sekarang..
Petua org2 dulu taknak dgr...
But later on atok oso suggested me to do the same thing.
Atlast i did it.
Aku Bace selawat pat rambutku yg sesungguhnyer pendek..
den aku tiup2 rambut aku.
Den aku sapu rambut aku pat kepala botak atokku..
Atok seems ok.
KEpala Sua BenJoL.
ShuckS!! Lucky i was here at home.
and not schooling.
If not, dunno wat will happen to my lovely atok.
But im still under pressure.
God help me....


3:00pm
I cried.
so badly.
people started blaming me.
Im still alone at home wit both the grandparents.
Juz received a phone call.
the caller: Asal boley jatoh?
me: katil roboh
The caller: Mcm mane kau jage yaii ni...
me: abeh katil dah nk roboh nk buat ape.
ok ok Im supposed to be strong.
and not getting too sensitive.
But I am!!! I feel so sad..
Izzit really my fault???
Man.. nurul... where r u guys...
and ibu... u keep on worrying abt abang...
Abang in Taiwan already...
InsyaAllah.. he will be fine...
How abt me???


LOVE <3

10:33 AM

The Dainty Diva

'Wewer' Ratu Rindu
twenty-One diz year
A Student
Very Child-Like
Super CraZy
Loves GettIng into trOuble
PinK is her cOLour

puteri_sayang@hotmail.com

Diva's Cherry

TaGgie Da Diva!




Diva's DARLINKS!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Multiply
My Friendster



e PAST!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009

Diva's Music



Diva's Counter

CREDIT!

Blogskins
Images by alenemurphy & sweetimaginations at Flickr.com
Thanks A Bunch to:
Adekku yg cantik lagi baik hati, ILY!