*melting point*Was checking mail. The cuz sent me a pic comment.
Nur Del: She light up my Heart!! Thanks my dearie sis...
----- *tOuched* Love herAt work morning. Michael online!
me: not working 2day?
mike: nope. need to rest. how u?
me: fine i guess. miss u.
mike: work with me.. den can see me everyday.
me: sorry. am quitting. gonna study. work very stressful.
mike: ok. cant do anything. your decision.
mike again: a very good decision btw.
----- *Missing him 2 e max*At work afternoon. Jason called.
jason: Siti!! how r u there?
me: like always..
jason: I got a new job!
me: wow!! congrats!!
Jason: The clerk there oso name Siti.
me: haha *sigh..* (read:new job, new Siti)
and the conversation continues....
----- *Thx 4 calling n the laughs. keep in touch hor.. missing u badly*At work late afternoon. Derrick called.
Derrick: Siti.. any problem there?
me: nope
Derrick: anybody disturb u? all ok?
me: yesh.. all ok
Derrick: ok den... anything call me.
me: ok.
----- *He who talks alot. He who irritates me. But he who cares.*Last but not least... Msn with
Mr. pupuhead.
(u noe who u r)He thought I already have a boyfriend.
Told u many tyms dearie fwen.. Im not ready to get into a relationship.
When will I ever b ready?
I dont know...
ps: your mms damn HAWTTTTT! XD
----- U dun be soo notti. Me 'pok' u den u noe. Den u cnnt flirt wit anybody nimore. *Grinz*Anyways... I miss my
Dee... She passed her driving lessons leady!! Wee~
Am happy for her..
And thx dee... for being there...