Funny. Duncha think so? I dun even have a boyfren. But my heart hurts so bad.. haha. think im going crazy. juz wait. sOme Alien living inside the delicate heart now.. And trying to run away... gOsh.. Dont rip open the Heart la ok.. TaKe it slow la Mr Alien.. tumbOk kang..
People keep sending me frenster msgs. Most popular question: "Are u a Lesbian?" nyahaha! *Wink2* no comment ehk..
Okiee... 2day someone fetching me hOmee.. suke majOk ni anak.. menchiii tau!!! He wants to kicK me Later. And i cant wait to Punch him HarD. taK takot ehhhh.. ngOk la nanti sape lagi terror.. wakaka...
I miss my drumming LessOn.. and i miss the TeaCher tOo! *wewer gatal* 'HaiyakK!!'
Yesterday me and sis were sleeping soundly in our roOm. Den Man aka Ayie bro switched on the light. BadigOt SamdOt betol! I was dreaming of PrinCe Charming La seyy..
Ayie Bro: "Korang!! bangon cepat.. tolong aku pakai contact lens.. besok aku pagi2 da nk pakai. ajar aku."
WaKakaka!! it tOok him arnd 1 hr la to sumbatkan the bloody Lenses into his eyes. Sis being the pro Helping him and me?? I laughed all the wayy... Ciannn adik aku ni satu.. leleh2 ingos dia.. NyHahaha..