Me: Mike, Im so sori. I dun think I can work with u. I wanna Study first. And Ah Kwang (DereK) needs me. He even up my pay. I cant possibly leave him juz lyk dat. Company is having a hard tym. He needs my support until i start schooling. So sorry.. I can help u find a new assistant if u want.
Michael: Ok. Find me someone like you. I prefer to work with you.
p/s: Someone like me tu someone yg tak byk songeh la k.. =P
sO any Job SeeKers?? Please dO email me aite! Urgent. Mike is my ex colleague. A Great Partner to wOrk with. SuPer Fun. Now his new Office is at Shenton Way, UIC Building.. Beautiful place. been there once. gOt fish pond tau inside Office!! niceeee kannn... gOod Pay tOo.. no kidding..
Please Please Please... Anybody?
Oh no experience pon tkperr.. he can teach u like he used to teach me last tym.