It was on Monday. Me and jaja went out 2gether wit atikah (jaja cuzin) n her fwen. I decided to take bus home frm city hall instead of taking mrt. ALONE i took bus 12. I was sooo stupid for not checking on the tym.. I slept all the way to Tampines CC (near afghan). I was supposed to take bus number 8 there. But since I was already half way in lala land I accidentally took bus number 9. dun blame me. 8 and 9 looks the same when u were half aslp. I was not aware tat i took the wrong bus until The bus turned to the opposite side from homeeeeeee...
Oh NO!!!!!! wat shld i do????
So i alighted. Somewhere in simei. It was so damn dark la. To make things worse, My bLoOdy Beautiful HP was dead FLAT.. KabOom! I tried my very best to turn it on over n over again. but haiz.. no luck. It was already past midnight ok. no more bus. Not even a single taxi either. So i decided to look for public phone. KENTAL la Singapore!!! Peh susah to find a public phone!!! When Im really in NEED!! Gosh... I was abt to cry tau. But im not a cry baby la ehk.. heheh.
Den there was a group of guys lepak2. Mat motor la. Thot of asking for help. Skali I hvnt even ask dey da offer n kacau2 so i walked quickly ignoring dem to the next blk. eksyen2 I live somewhere there la. Dats when I actually Cried. So Scared la.. Da nangis2 baru ingat Tuhan.. Ya Allah.. pls help me.. Protect me...
Since there was no other choice but to find a Taxi was e only way, I walked and walked and walked.
TAXI!!!!!! ade taxi la!!!! apek taxi berenti la!!! I have no idea dat Apek Taxi can be a REAL HERO la...
So i went home happily until i actually reached home. Daddy was waiting in the living room. Bla Blu Bla Blu Bla Blu.. nO need Details la ehk.. =)