HaPpy Chinese New Year!! Wee~ nO wOrk, nO Pressure, nO PhOne CaLLs, nO Sharks n nO Oldman... hehekz!
wOrk has been Very2 pressurizing.. EveryboDy caLLing for $$$ ... aNd Im Dying..
SharKs ShOots OldMan ShOots BANG! PrinceSs die (May her soul rest in peaCe)
~ THE END ~
SELF Motivation Has been waiting for a reply frm a school. But im not sure banking & Finance suites me or not. After experiencing working as Accounts Asst, gosh... Speechless sia.. seriously...
After A Level:-
My Choice: AccOunts/early Childhood Daddy's Choice: Bachelor In Banking & Finance Mummy's Choice: Bachelor In Accounting
After 10 months wOrking as accounts asst:-
My Choice: erkk.. ermm.. err... Daddy's Choice: gO find a new job la kak... Mummy's Choice: up to you la kak...
Muahaha!! Im a gerL wit no ambition..
When I was Young, I did have Dreams... ~ Of being a Doctor, But i Cant swallow Pills. ~ Of being a Teacher, But im nOt Smart enuf. ~ Of being a Pilot, But im afraid of heights.
Phuuueyyy.... I NEED to wake up n DO sOmething wit ma Life! God help me....