Dainty Diva~
Wednesday, February 14, 2007

EmPtY FeeLing

I Feel so Lonely. Im nOt sure exactly why. I do have lots of frens.. but there is diz feeling of emptiness. ITs lyk as if theres something missing.. But wat?!!

Ive been a Lone Ranger diz few days. I went shOpping in Tampines Mall after wOrk alone.. I Went 2 Visit my Cuzzie (Motorbike Accident) aLone.. I went tO buy some things for diz coming 16th feb alone.. I had Lunch in the cafeteria alone.. I went back home after wOrk alone..

My reason, I juz want 2 b alone...
But I admit, Being alone Sux 2 e cOre...

~ Anybody care to be fwens wit me?

Valentine wat? -.-"

ermm wat day is 2day ehk? I see so many pretty2 ladies holding a bouquet of flowers. Big Small Long Short Colourful n some even got teddy la OK.. hOw cooL is dat. But i wonder y? so many ppl's bdae izit 2day??

hah! niwaes, went out wit bestie jaja. esplanade la where else. haha. It was soo fun la.. I want to go out wit u again la.. next tym i help u 'rampas lari' the BIG doraemon balloon la k... and the heart shape balloons n even some flowers.. white rose kk.. or u stil want the big chinese orange tree @ HMV entrance? special la gerl.. everybody show off wit their bloody flowers we can show dem off wit our pretty orange tree la ehk.. lapar2 ley tros "NgaP!"


LOVE <3

11:38 AM

The Dainty Diva

'Wewer' Ratu Rindu
twenty-One diz year
A Student
Very Child-Like
Super CraZy
Loves GettIng into trOuble
PinK is her cOLour

puteri_sayang@hotmail.com

Diva's Cherry

TaGgie Da Diva!




Diva's DARLINKS!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Multiply
My Friendster



e PAST!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009

Diva's Music



Diva's Counter

CREDIT!

Blogskins
Images by alenemurphy & sweetimaginations at Flickr.com
Thanks A Bunch to:
Adekku yg cantik lagi baik hati, ILY!